For you

August 24, 2014

"For a very long time I thought that being over someone meant you didn't love them anymore. But with you, I'm not sure that's ever going to be true. I may not love you the way I used to, but I think a part of me will always care for you. I'll always want you to be happy, even if it makes me sad in the process. I'll always smile when someone mentions your name, or I see a picture of you, even if it also makes me a little bitter. And I'll always love the memories I have of us, when we were both crazy for each other, even if those feelings are long gone. Oh yes, I'm over you. But I still care about you :) "

You Might Also Like

0 comments

Please leave a comment down below. Thank you♡

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...

OTHER ARTICLES

Makeup and Skincare